GPO HEALTH is looking for a Technical Engineer Executive
About GPO HEALTH
GPO HEALTH has developed a transformational platform providing transparency into the procurement process in healthcare, combining AI/ML and really awesome people. We are growing quickly and are looking for motivated individuals to join us on the journey.
About the role
Our mission is to use our unique platform to revolutionize the procurement process. The opportunity is vast and our entire worldwide team is 100% motivated to make a difference in helping to lower costs in healthcare.
We started mid-year in 2020 and our opportunity is big and we plan to accelerate that in 2021. We’re looking for an individual who has the ability and desire to provide guidance to our development team as we drive towards a new ecosystem in procurement practices. The individual should be able to quickly connect ideas and concepts into outcomes.
We believe in working with and supporting our clients providing huge value beyond what the industry has seen so far. This means exploring new and ongoing ways to use the insights from our platform to a vast range of clients – sourcing partners and vendors. We’re looking for incredibly motivated go-getters who are excellent at building and maintaining relationships based on trust. You will be asked to translate the needs of our clients and partners into requirements and to understand where value can be unlocked for our clients.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work collaboratively with our management, tech team and clients to identify, develop and promote new concepts. You will be an integral part of our leadership team. We are all in this together!
Specific responsibilities will include the following and more:
- Build ongoing executive level relationships with our clients, sourcing partners vendors
- Developing a deep understanding and fluency in GPO HEALTH’s transformation platform and translate and optimize the processes and influence the platform roadmap
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities
- Serve as a strategic advisor in and outside of the organization
- Scanning the marketplace for trends and obtaining information on competitive positioning
- Maintain a robust and current demo version of the solution to assist the sales team in generating new sales opportunities
- Support the entire sales lifecycle, including conducting demonstrations for clients/prospects as needed and collaborating with internal stakeholders across tech and operations to position the organization for success.
- Configure dashboards and reports and specific client requirements which enhance the platform offerings.
- Support designated accounts or prospects to development of a standard solution.
This is a rapidly evolving and scaling role. You will be most successful if you’re comfortable working within smaller sales organizations and have the ability to work independently to help us “go after” the business. We will be there to support you the entire time. This would be a truly exciting role for you if you’re excited to adapt what we do today and expand both globally and into additional industry verticals.
Here are some of the experiences and skills we expect you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- You have the ability to effect change and drive results in rapidly evolving environments
- You are quantitative in nature and love constantly testing and iterating on processes
- You have a growth and opportunity seeking mindset and love new challenges
- You have strong analytical skills and are self-accountable
- You can communicate complex topics easily in person and in writing
- You are warm and friendly and genuinely enjoy interacting with others
- Must be willing to travel as needed for the role
A BONUS if you have…
- A good grip on contingent management processes and strategies
- Experience with Vendor management systems like Beeline, Field-Glass, etc
- Procurement and sourcing analytics background – identifying sourcing metrics and strategies, with a proven history of navigating complex processes and coming up with new innovative ideas for savings opportunities
- Experience in IT services and the Healthcare industry. A good understanding of the IT vendor community – the way they think, operate and position themselves to clients
- Experience working with Procurement and IT operations within accounts would be hugely beneficial
- A level of technical fluency and experience working with tech companies
- Strong project and process management skills and have the ability to multi-task and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
Why join GPO HEALTH
You want to make it big, smash the glass ceiling, be rewarded based upon your output and truly make an IMPACT. We are a small but mighty energetic and fast moving team who all care about making a difference. You too can make a HUGE difference and have fun while you are doing it. We are growing and adapting rapidly. You will always have new challenges and opportunities to grow. We promise you won’t be bored!
If the sky is not the limit, then what is…?
Visit us to learn more at www.gpo-health.com
Technology, Procurement, Healthcare, Purchasing, IT Services, Management Consulting, Advisors
Come help us make a difference in healthcare!